Both smartphones have excellent features and capture beautiful pictures and videos. Ultimately, is one better than the other in terms of camera quality? Let’s compare their features.
Released in January 2021, the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is one of the best camera phones on the market. It has the highest resolution possible on a Galaxy smartphone with 8K video, perfect if you love to capture moments on video. One of its new features is the use of AI to better separate the subject from the background on its Portrait Mode.
· 8K video – Highest resolution
· Portrait Mode – Studio-like Portrait mode and provides ideal lighting
· Wide Angle Camera – 108 MP, captures so much detail
· Night Mode – the Bright Night Sensor captures clear images in low light, with bright and vivid colours
· 100x zoom range
The Apple iPhone 12 Pro max is also one of the best camera phones on the market right now with its 12 MP sensors and its three camera unit. Compared to the older models, the new iPhone 12 series all have 7 elements lens and a larger f/1.6 aperture which means brighter images and less noisy/blurry images in low light. The iPhone 12 pro max’s main camera also has a sensor-shift optical image stabilization, which makes more stable videos and photos. One of its new features is the LiDAR scanner which brings pictures to focus faster in low light situations.
· 4K Dolby vision recording – 60 times more colours
· 12MP front and rear camera system: Ultra Wide, Wide and Telephoto
· Night Mode portraits – gives vivid colour and on the wide angle camera
· Portrait mode with advanced bokeh and Depth control
· Smart HDR 3 provides more detail in every situation
· 5x zoom range
Both phones have excellent cameras. If you are looking for the best camera to capture videos – the Samsung galaxy S21 Ultra is probably your best choice. Galaxy S21 also has a better zoom than the iPhone. On the other hand, The iPhone 12 Pro Max takes excellent pictures and provides more realistic colours and white balance than the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra.
Posted in: All Posts, Camera and Editing Services, Making Decisions, Online Video Ads, Online Videos, Video Marketing, Video Production, Video Production Tips
Leave a Comment
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *